It is for these reasons that we carefully select our males and females, their bloodlines are studied and chosen to produce quality puppies meeting the standards, the temperaments of future parents are also taken into account in our program, they are also tested for genetic diseases such as:
- Canine Multifocal Retinopathy (CMR1)
- Degenerative myelopathy (DM)
- Juvenile Hereditary Cataract (JHC)
- Canine Hyperuricosuire (HUU)
They are also followed for the heart, hips and patella.
Our puppies leave the family nest at 8 weeks of age, vaccinated, dewormed, microchiped, with a starter kit, a health guarantee and CKC (Canadian Kennel Club) registered.
We offer a discount to:
- First responders (Firefighters, Police Officers, Paramedics)
- People suffering from Post Traumatic Stress or Generalized Anxiety
- Our former customers
If you have any questions for us you can write to us right here on our web site or on our Facebook page it will be our pleasure to answer you as soon as possible. You can also check out our Frequently asked questions.
Mylene, Prestige breeder