What is a foster family?
Do you like french bulldogs? Are you available to socialize, love and teach the basics of good puppy behavior to your dog? Are you open to work and collaborate with the breeder until the dog’s retirement? To respect the agreement signed with the breeder?
- To be more than 18 years old
- Have time and patience
- Available to travel for visits to the veterinarian or the breeder
- Have a fenced house preferably
- Do not own any aggressive pets at home
- If there are other animals at home, they must be sterilized, vaccinated and dewormed up to date
What happens to the animal’s retirement?
When the breeder decides that it is time for a dog to retire the foster family will become the sole owner of the dog and will take care of all the needs related to the animal.
It interests you?
Contact us for more information, we will be happy to answer your questions.
** Note that Prestige Frenchies remains the owner of the dog and reserves the right to take back the dog at any time if it considers that its safety and / or its development are compromised **
T. 819 679-6778